Connections UK 2021
Dates: 14 to 16 September 2021.
The event will be virtual and will focus on:
There will be a small charge to cover administration and technical support, but also to encourage commitment.
- Learning by Doing. We will run three days of hands-on virtual gaming, for all levels and numbers, and on a multitude of online platforms. Think of our traditional 1-day Games Fair, over three days! You will be able to facilitate, take part, or just observe games. All will be in "safe to fail" environments, where you can experiment with different gaming approaches and formats, develop gaming ideas, see what others' are doing - or just take part to meet people and have fun!
- Community building. This will include:
- Central Plenaries. Occasional central plenaries designed to strengthen the community. Topics will include "bringing on the next generation" and "diversity & inclusion'. These will be participation sessions.
- Educational events. Our usual range of high-quality educational sessions.
- Break Out Rooms. Multiple, often intimate, break-out rooms where anyone can talk to anyone. Some will be pre-programmed; many will be spontaneous.
- Deep dive workshops. Breakout rooms will be available to explore topics in more depth.
More details will follow presently, but please save the dates 14 - 16 September!
Bookings: To be confirmed.